Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And its gone...

Many things had happened lately... Life is so fully packed for me, that I have no time for myself. I tried to be emo, but it turns out that I was succumbed by the liveliness and joyousness of my friends.

Though nobody knew what happened, but u guys still accompanied me through my harsh path unknowingly. I may have acted in a childish way, but I think I will move on. I believe she has moved on easily anyway.

This blog has been started for a reason, to record what happened in my life. I had abandoned it for some time now, but I think its time I continue to post some events around me.

To my beloved Noizy Tribe, you have been a great family. Shit happens in this clan, as well as everywhere, but we all pulled together, and made it through. It was a joy to be around you all.

And to my so called "Pig Friend Dog Friend" NationX, it was awesome to be around you guys, fooling around. Everyone was a great pal to me.

Ok, next up, expect more posts coming to this blog. Wooooooooooooosh!!!!!

No comments: