Thursday, January 22, 2009

random...

well I've been sick ever since I'm back from my KL Trip. Though i may be able to jump and run around by now, but i'm still suffering from slight coughing... which makes me abit lazy to update my blog.

Also, i though that i'd be quite free after the trip, but i was wrong. i've bought a 1/100 Gundam 00 with O-raiser model kit, which will make me abit busy these few days. Moreover, chinese new year is just around the corner, so i've gotta take as much free time as possible to tidy and decorate my house.

So while i'm away, i've got something interesting to keep you all entertained...

Enjoy...!!!

2 comments:

Gsung said...

why the front row with short hair,his face so weird ha?

don^don said...

ya he wanna cry! hahahahaha!!!

my friend see diz photo he laugh till cry. XD