Saturday, March 14, 2009

鸭皇

Brought mum and uncle to Imperial Duck a.k.a. 鸭皇 to have dinner last Sunday. Its not the 1st time we went there, but its my uncle (*大舅) 1st time coming here. I wanted to bring him here to try the food here cause he loved me a lot and really care about me, and I wanted to bring him out for a walk. Too bad my aunt 大舅母 wasn't feeling very well that day.

(*actually I also don't feel well... just had food poisoning since wednesday till sunday... diarrhea since then... and my stomach don't digest well too...)



Didn't expect so many people to be there. The last time we went there it weren't so crowded. I guess it went famous after few months opening.

By the way the Imperial Duck is owned and managed by Lok Tian, don't play play oh. And the chef sifu is from China. The head of chef was there that day too, so there's some special in-house menu.

Duck rice as usual. I really gotta hand it down to the chef for making such delicious meal. Last time I never liked eating ducks but now I think I really like their duck rice. It also comes with some sweet and concentrated sauce, and a soup. Very tasty!!!


Their 上海小龙包 is also very delicious. There's supposed to be 3 in a plate, but uncle took 1 immediately after it arrived on our table. Haha~! I guess he can't resist.

This is the in-house special limited time menu, which is 黑豆沙圆. Its fried and has black lotus paste in it, which is superbly delicious... Only available on a limited time frame cause the sifu wanna go back to China liau...

Me and mum.

Me and uncle.


Special in-house show, 变脸师. I was surprised to see this dude coming around and make some nice shows... Never expected this.


I really enjoy dining here. The food tastes good, and it does not cost an arm and a leg. The damage is roughly Rm33.30 for 3 of us, which is reasonable for 3 plates of duck rice and 2 side dishes.

No comments: