Friday, March 13, 2009

Wednesday report!!!

Blog plug of the day : Sung asked, why no wednesday report?
Me : I dunno...
Sung : why dunno...?
Me: Dunno lar...
Sung : why Dunno lar...?

...

cb when is this gonna end?





didn't do anything this whole wednesday... sleeping... watching anime... sleeping again... lulz~!

ah, how about a movie review? I went to watch The Watchmen (*is there a "the" at the front?). Well I can say that its a great movie. There's many punch lines and inside meanings to the things showed. Yet there's some people who immediately tell me "Sux!!!" when he comes out of the cinema. Haha!!! I guess different kind of crowd have different taste. And all I can say is that I'm very prepared for this show, no matter how it ends up.

nah... not gonna write a review of it... Go watch it yourself!

No comments: