Thursday, July 8, 2010

I walk forward, I look left and right, and look back, I'm stranded like a shit!

Wow, it's being ages since I come in to post at this blog. Somehow, updating this blog = I'm emo-ing. Life's like a shit, and shit happens. Why? Sien!!!

I've changed my job. No more working at Saberkas. Now a full time blogger. How irony, and I never update my own blog. Don't really like the new job, everyone's so quiet and all, I really miss the wacky and 'happy-go-lucky' lifestyle that I used to have back then.

Saw YS justnow after going back from watching "Predators" at MBO (*the movie sux!), but she didn't recognize me immediately. And... I was a jerk, acting cool and just walk pass by as I thought she won't notice me. But she did, and she called up, twice! It took her twice to call me, for me to consider turning back and say "Hi!". Am I such a jerk? Why am I acting like tat?

And due to this, I think back that if this was 5 years ago, I'd be the person walking beside her going for movies, instead of me going alone and back alone. So, as a jerk, I go and stalk her FB status after reaching home, wondering if she did hangout alot with J. Hmm... yea, they did. Some trips, some drinking sessions. Not like I can whine about anything. But to think back that we all used to be such fun friends. Did I really change that much? Too act-cool, no more humor, and always so quiet. I guess I'm just getting more and more annoying to them. I'm getting to hate myself a lot. Looking back at all the things, I think I screwed up my life big time.

Hey check this out, I'm still fat! Hmm... Hopefully this coming Friday I'll be able to force myself to go to gym. :D I guess that's harder than England winning the world cup! >__<

No comments: