Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's going on now...

Come to think about it, I'm starting to dislike this job. Not literally going to 'hate' it in a way, but I think sooner or later I will somehow start to hate this job. Hopefully it won't come so fast, or maybe it won't come at all?

This is getting more and more ridiculous. Everyday's job routine is the same stupid thing. Nothing new, nothing to expect and anticipate. There's no adrenaline to push me forward. So how am I going to improve myself? Improvise? In what way?

Some people's pushing me around, someone's blocking my improvement path. And some 'good for nothing' guy tongue twisting around as if he's Eminem. Fuck off bitch! And I'm starting to dislike my seat too. The sunlight just shoots in, making my seat kinda heated. Yet the aircond does not blow to my path, and to theirs. They feel cold and keep on setting the aircond to minimum, and yet that makes my place lack of cold air, making me suffocating in a way. This is stupid!

Arrogant colleagues, acting like they knew more. Stupid office laws, controlling us like we're in a kindergarden? How unprofessional.

No comments: