Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm a drunkard day dreaming of you

Just back from a sip with my friends. Got badly scolded by my friends for bringing them to watch a so called vampire movie that didn't even frighten me this no balls kid. -.-!

Anyway, sorry for the inactivitiy. I'l be updating this blog more often when i get myself a dame card reader. (*lulz~! many ppl's so gonna shot me for saying this... due to where i work...) Also, the Kuching Dec edition PC Fair is just around the corner, 5th till 7th December (*which is just 2 more days, so gonna get sweaty again... -.- ), which means I'll be even more busy than usual.

So, thanx for still patiently following up my blog, guys... whoever you are! HAHAHAHAHA~!







also, i've been thinking of you lately... u didn't replied my msg for few days. its juz like back at those days... after 'consulting' a friend about the situation, it seemed like i'm getting the feeling that you're no longer with him. sounds odd, but somehow i don trust this feeling, even if i really wish its true. but i don even know wad's going on in your life tat i'm so worried bout you every sec. Its so insecure not knowing wad you're up to, even though you're no longer mine... but i still care bout you...

No comments: