Friday, December 26, 2008

sorry JacQ :(

Just back from Bing! (*Padungan branch) with JacQ, my lil sister. Didn't have time for dinner cause today closed shop quite late, around 8:05pm, and manage to rush back home for a bath before meeting her at the cafe. Reached there around 8:45pm, which I'm supposed to be there at 8:30pm. Yet again, sorry sis for being late.


Was supposed to help her format her notebook cause its infected by virus and also getting dragged down due to the virus, and perhaps some other issues. But I didn't bring my pendrive and so can't actually help her to cure the virus. Moreover the WiFi over at Bing! didn't have Internet access though we manage to connect to the network using both her notebook and mine. If only I can access the Internet, then I'l be able to help her cure the virus for the least... -.-!

Anyway, sorry JacQ for letting you down, and also wasted your time waiting for the files to backup (*w00t~! 50+ GB of dramas including gossip gals... took quite some time... gaaaa......), and yet couldn't manage to format your notebook. Damn the stupid image disc which went faulty due to abuse :D.

I'm very very very very sorry sis, I'l try to make it up for you next time... >.<

Anyway, good luck in your study ya...

No comments: