Saturday, February 14, 2009

fuck i did it again...

* the cupcake is not bought by me, but by my colleague Amy. Damn, i regret didn't order some... but still, its a 'last minute' thing, so... nobody to blame...

damn, i did it again... i dunno how, i dunno why, but somehow, i bought flowers again... -.-! its rather last minute, and i didn't even think of it at first, as i don really wanna go active this valentines. But i gave myself another chance, though its a rather slim 1% chance, but i think i owe myself this chance. But well, she said 'don't buy flowers lar, don't waste money'. Oh, she's so gonna get 1 when she says that. HAHAHAHAHA!!!


Bought this bouquet of rose at tHe Spring, which i book through Ah Sung's friend, Lex. But he's not at tHe Spring, in fact he's at Waterfront, so i gotta get it through the gals working at there.


Well she said she's having a BBQ session with her working colleagues tonight, and i can't manage to give the roses to her before she departs, so now i gotta wait for her BBQ session to end, which she said she will sms me. hmm... really gotta cross my fingers and trust my own heart this time. really kan chiong ler... -.-!


Ok, so the boys have gathered everyone to be at Point One of BDC now, so i'm leaving now, and waiting for her reply. One thing regarding this valentines issue, it seemed like mum isn't very encouraging on me getting flowers for gals... Somehow, for all this while, i though she's very supportive on these issues... weird.

Well, i'm very anxious and nervous now, yet i'm very happy that i'm giving a gal roses on valentines. didn't expect it.

*P/s : 1 of my resolution for this year has come through. Yippee!!! I finally bought a new Nokia N79, and all the photos in this post is taken with my new phone. I'm so happy right now to own this new phone, well its a present from me for myself this valentines.

Ah Sung camwhoring with Amy's cupcakes. Hahaha~!

Lulz~! What do you call this, a ladybird cupcake?

One of the cupcakes in close shot. Wow~! Seemed very delicious! :D


Btw, I'm very happy today for another thing. Since i started working last march, I never manage to wake up in time to have laksa for breakfast, as i always wake up late. Haha~! But today, its a miracle, that i wake up in time, and have a 'relaxing' time enjoying laksa at Tabuan Jaya's Thompson Corner. Not the most delicious laksa around town, but still, its delicious. ^^

Ok, I'm outta here, and am gonna head for PointOneCafe. Wish me luck later tonight.

No comments: