Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentino


ah, dunno what to post about now. I'm supposed to post quite a number of things during CNY, but due to family incidents, I'm afraid some of them had to be skipped. Oh yeah, I forgot to wish all my readers and all my family and friends a happy chinese new year, so right here, I wish EVERYONE a happy and healthy chinese new year. Also, regarding pictures of my KL trips, I'm still trying to compile them, as well as collecting some others scattered around my friends' phones. ._____.

Chinese new year, just a few days of holiday, and now its nearly over. And after chinese new year, would be what I hate most, Valentines. Every year, my valentines had always been without a girl holding my hands. Its either me hiding at home like "sua gu", or going out with a bunch of boys as if we're a gay gang. -.-! (*well the exception of accompanying someone when she got dump is what I call once-in-a-blue-moon experience, which wouldn't happened again, I hope)

I wonder what lies ahead...

5 comments:

Gsung said...

what is the pic u post? is it a snail?

don^don said...

wtf, -.-!

its a rose lar... :o

Gsung said...

rose??? WTH

don^don said...

well its supposed to metaphor the likes of a crying rose.

the water collected from the mist before dusk, drops during dusk break. lulz~! hope u understand that. :P

Gsung said...

tooooooooooooooo deep