Wednesday, February 4, 2009

now that your gone... remember to take care! I love you!

Sitting in the living room, i gaze upon what used to be your sleeping place, but your bed is nowhere to be seen. At first, it was empty, now its filled with a dining table. Last time it was annoying that I have to hear all the nagging in the morning while I'm still asleep. But now they're all gone. All that's left, is but a memory that will fade away. But fear not Ah Ma, for how tough the road will be, memories of your, good or bad, the happiness and the sadness, I'll forever bury them in the deepest of my heart.

Changes will come, but to what extend, we shall see.

I was asleep when you left us. Not a single sound... When I'm aware, you're gonna by a few hours. And the house was filled with darkness. Even the birds were silent. Everyone was in black, as to how real this is. I hope that you're just a little ill, but now that hope has turned into a wish. Everyone was realistic, while me childishly being optimistic. "No! Grandma's just a lil` ill. She's in pain!" That's what i keep telling myself. But no, your cry for days has finally ended, and now i finally understand why you cried.

No, we shall not cry, we shall not grief. We shall take the memories that you left for us, and bring it with us forward to a greater future. For our family is united. Many moments, where my eyeballs are drown by tears, but I held up, I held it up like a man, and I shall proudly say to others, I am your grandson!

Your story has ended, I shall live my story to the end. Grandma, although I've never say this when you're around, although it is a tad too late, but still... I love you.

In loving memories, 24th February 2009.

No comments: