Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wednesday report!!!

As usual, wednesday must sleep until noon ma~! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

afternoon I went to service my slk at Regas. Wow, I though it'd take an hour or at least 45 minutes, coz its afternoon, but then there ain many ppl there so it finished in half an hour only, faster than in the morning!!!


The toast that I had for "foc" at the cafeteria at the service centre.


Reading magazine while waiting killing time.
But funnily I didn't even manage to finish the front articles when my slk got finished service.

After servicing the car, I went home to sleep, haha~! Really not enough sleep lor...

Then evening time I rush to Kenyalang old market to eat dinner with the boys, but then many stalls that I liked didn't open, so end up ordering "kueh chap", but didn't finished it.

That's why, when I'm half way watching "Punisher" at Star Cineplex, wah can't tahan so hungry... -.-!

After finished watching, we went to McD to eat, ngek ngek!!! We also discuss some traveling plans, which I hope will come true... Yesh~! Another traveling, must start to save maneh again...!!!

At McD I saw Raymond's ex, wah the face so lansi using the Toshiba notebook to online at McD... wah I really hate her...

Ordered the usual, Big Mac. Wanted to order more, like the Ayam Goreng and McNuggents, but...
Dunno why eat the burger full edi...

After loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong chatting at McD, we went to 3rd mile's Indian kopitiam to have thosai, but... erm... really not my cup of tea... If the curry were to be more delicious and more spicy, then I can cope with it. Too bad my fone no more battery, so no pictas from there... :(

No comments: