Friday, February 20, 2009

Report on wednesday!

Offday, of coz havta sleep till late lar, like pig. ^^ The nerds wanted me to play badminton, but i didn't coz i don wanna wake up so early and waste my off day playing balls... lulz~!

Lunch time, George and Wun called me for some munch munch brunch (*breakfast + lunch), and so i went... Took me quite sometime to find the kopitiam behind 101. Somehow George's waypoint instruction seemed to be too confusing for me. -.^


George said that the bread toast over here is good, and I have to agree. But somehow (*maybe I haven had local toast for quite sometime) the toast seemed to be so slim, coz they actually slice a standard 1 piece of bread into 2 pieces. :O that's a rather cheap tactic used, but my friends said its common for kopitiam to do that. Omg I'm very shock to know that. Somehow i felt cheated.


Breads for lunch isn't much of a taker for me, and so George and I ordered the only food around (*it was 2PM, so many stalls actually closed...), which is Fried Taugeh Kueh Tiau. Look wise, it seemed delicious, but somehow its not. You can actually feel that it isn't fried till perfect yet, which makes it a tad tasteless.

After lunch with the boys, I went to register my EPF account coz Ah Lian Ee Ee wanted me to. Heheh~! There isn't alot of ppl, and I have my IC photostated before hand, so the process was fast. Somehow our government's department service have improved tremendously over the years, except for our police and traffics. XD The officers over there actually smile, maybe becoz they wanted a good responce on their service (*which is tracked with numbers!) in the comment box.

After settling my EPF stuff, i went to look for a shop that service my house's auto-gate. Somehow the new remote that mum bought a year ago isn't functioning well, so i had it serviced. The shop is near to Jing Shi Yue Tuan (*which the operator doesn't know OMG!) and next to Auto Bavaria. Well the dude over there, Mr Alvin checked my remote, and said its functioning fine, and then told me there's many interference around housing area, especially baby care walkie-talkie speakers. Dunno whether that's true or not, but once i reached home, the remote can be used again... Hoohoo~!

Night came, and we're supposed to go for movies with the nerds (*lulz i'm so bad for calling them that! Haha!), but somehow they changed to Popwave at Petanak! OMG i was shocked that they wanted to sing K, but it was a fantastic night! I never went to K with the nerd boys, but they DO sing and sing quite crazily too, though not that nice... hahaha~! But it was fun, and everyone enjoyed it. I too enjoyed myself there. Some of the old songs really brings back good and some sad memories too... -____-


We left at around 12:30MN, and once i reach home, i straight away fall into bed. Haha~! Wanted to cook maggi mee de but lazy, and scare grandma's house's kitchen got mouse. -.-!

No comments: