Friday, February 20, 2009

last post before I go to sleep...

Went to basketball just now after work. Kenyalang was raining quite heavily, but when I reached King Centre onwards, the rain comes down, with slight drops of rain only. When I reach the basketball court, it didn't rain. What a difference in weather. I was worried that it'll rain halfway through bkb session. Luckily it didn't.


Some random shots.


Where the Fuck is the ball???


Go! Go! Go!

All I know is that I air ball alot tonight. Haha!!! -.-! But bkb is fun, somehow there's always many things to laugh about when playing basketball with these boys.


After bkb session, we went to Empire Food Centre (*皇上皇) next to Timberland, and have a drink. We also ordered some burgers for supper. Hihi~!

Ok, very tired di, time to slp. WTF 3AM liau, 2ml need to go to work again... -.-!

No comments: